YOUR RIGHT TO A FULFILLING LIFE
If you’re like the majority of seniors, you probably want to live at home for as long as possible. You like your feeling of independence. Your home is where you’re comfortable. It’s what is familiar. It provides comfort. If you move out to an assisted living community or nursing home, you’re starting over.
We have over ten years’ experience delivering Home care to communities in over 5 Counties in the UK, and are bringing the Wealth of this experience to you on an affordable 2-hourly rate basis.
Domiciliary Care is where a carer comes into a home to help with practical and personal tasks which include such things as:
- Washing, bathing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Dressing and undressing
- Nail care, hair care, foot care
- Support with medication
- Help and support with continence care
- Help with morning and bedtime routine
- Preparing nutritionally balanced diets
- Support with individual programs of rehabilitation
- Household tasks, shopping, housework and laundry
- Night Care